The Small Print...
1) Although places are sometimes available at short notice, early booking is recommended, especially if you want to join us at peak periods. Prior to booking you may find it useful to check availability & discuss your requirements.
2) Provisional bookings can be made by letter, email or telephone, or on the form enclosed with our brochure, and will be held for 10 days unless otherwise arranged.
3) Provisional bookings can be confirmed by sending us a non-returnable deposit of 20% of the fee (or £20 if greater). Deposits can be paid by crossed cheque/postal order made payable to KWMA, or via internet banking/BACS transfer. Our bank details are available on request. On receipt we will confirm your booking and send kit lists, etc.
3) The balance of the fee is due three weeks prior to the course. Full joining instructions will only be sent on receipt of your remittance.
4) Bookings are only transferable at our discretion, subject to an administration charge of £10.00 per person.
5) Our cancellation fees are as follows:
- More than 6 weeks notice = Deposit only
- 6 - 4 weeks notice = 30% total fee
- 4 - 2 weeks notice = 50% total fee
- Less than 2 weeks notice = 100% total fee
6) Any losses of or damage to specialist equipment caused by the client must by paid for in full before departure.
7) Group bookings are accepted on the strict understanding that the person making the booking is authorised to do so and accepts these booking conditions on behalf of all members of the group.
8) Due to the nature of mountain activities and the effects of inclement weather we reserve the right to change the content of courses where we feel this advisable for safety reasons.
9) We reserve the right to cancel any course without prejudice if required numbers are not met. In this event we will give as much notice as possible and will offer the choice of either an alternative course or a full refund.
10) Advertised prices are correct at time of going to press (E&OE). Whilst we endeavour to hold our prices for the entire year we must reserve the right to alter prices to take account of alterations in government or EEC policy.
11) Whilst every effort is made to make all courses as safe as possible we must point out that some risk (however slight) is inherent in all forms of mountain activities. It is a condition of booking that you understand this fact and appreciate that we cannot therefore accept any responsibility for any loss accident or injury howsoever caused or sustained unless due directly to proven negligence on our part.
12) Any information you supply may be kept on a database for the sole use of Kevin Walker Mountain Activities. No details will be passed to any other person without your express permission.